Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 30, 2009

~Pray for someone today~

Have you ever had someone say to you, “Hey, I was praying for you today” or “God really had you on my heart”? Remember the feeling that came over you when you heard that? It always makes my heart feel so happy. I think wow, I am not going through this alone and that person really loves me to take timeout just for me.

Mostly, the love of God rushes over my heart and gives me peace knowing that He care and everything is going to be okay because He put on someone’s heart to pray JUST for me!!

It is always an amazing feeling!

It says in James 5:16a “pray for one another, that you may be healed.”

Let’s take time today and ask the Lord, “Who can I pray for?” and spend a few minutes lifting them up to the Lord. Send them a little note, text, or tweet or facebook ‘em and just let them know! We don’t always have to have a lot to say, just the compassion to reach out!


No comments:

Post a Comment