Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 18, 2010

girls2girls: Giving Back

This is the VERY first g2g I did, so you can tell the audio isn't the greatest in some spots. I have a really cool mic there, but why I didn't pull it closer ... I dont know! lol! But I am learning~
I still wanted to share it with you, because of the Cause we are talking about and really would love those that want to be involved to hear about it!



~Check out the website for Soles4Souls in YOUR area~ http://www.soles4souls.org/

There are 3 ways to give in Phoenix:
"Clean out your closet day" Monday, February 18th
"Free your feet day" Tuesday, March 2nd
"Make a mountain Day" Tuesday, March 9th


If you would like to be involved email me at info@barbpruitt.com and I will let you know the closest drop off location!


www.estherscourt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment